It’s all about the facts and salvation, not drama.
The following churches or bishops within them have expressed various opinions, some stating the necessity of holding a synaxis (gathering of primates), whether pan-Orthodox or bilateral (EP and MP), in order to solve the problem of the EP’s unilateral move; some have rejected the status of schismatic factions in Ukraine; some have outright opposed the EP’s actions; some have taken no official position as yet:
– Antioch (from its holy synod, calling for pan-Orthodox synaxis)
– Georgia (from its holy synod, calling for a bilateral synaxis between the EP and MP)
– Serbia (from its holy synod, refusing to recognize the rehabilitation of Philaret and Makariy)
– Romania (from its holy synod, calling for a bilateral synaxis between the EP and MP)
– Poland (from its holy synod, refusing to recognize the rehabilitation of Filaret and Makariy and calling for a pan-Orthodox synaxis)
– Alexandria (from its patriarch, jointly with Poland, calling for peace and canonical order)
– Antioch & Serbia (joint statement, calling for a return to conciliarity and critical examination of unilateralism)
– Jerusalem (from its patriarch in 2017, expressing support for the UOC-MP)
– Serbia (from its patriarch, opposing unilateralism and the restoration of the schismatics)
– Bulgaria (from its patriarch, stating that his church has no official position yet)
– Georgia (from its patriarch, expressing support for the UOC-MP and rejecting the EP actions)
– Cyprus (from its archbishop, calling for a pan-Orthodox synaxis and offering to mediate the dispute)
– Poland (from its metropolitan and jointly with Alexandria, calling for peace and canonical order)
– Albania (from its archbishop, warning of the danger to Orthodox unity posed by both the EP’s and the MP’s actions)
– Czech Lands and Slovakia (from its metropolitan, opposing government interference and calling for consensus on autocephaly)
– The Orthodox Church in America (OCA) (from its metropolitan, calling for a pan-Orthodox synaxis)
Individual Bishops’ Statements:
– Jerusalem (from one of its bishops, calling for a bilateral synaxis between the EP and MP; from another of its bishops, recognizing only the UOC-MP)
– Bulgaria (in a statement from 3 bishops)
– Greece (from Seraphim of Kythira, rejecting granting schismatics autocephaly; Seraphim of Piraeus, calling on Bartholomew to repent of dealing with schismatics; an attempt was made to get the issue onto the agenda of the October 2018 synod, but it failed)
The MP has also insisted on the need for a pan-Orthodox synaxis, and the UOC-MP synod called for the schismatics to repent and return to the UOC-MP.
The EP has not yet officially responded to the calls for a synaxis.